Hope you’re doing great! I always like to meet new people and make friends with email and marketing specialists. Today I want to provide you with such a helpful advice and tips heard from PROs. These are not ultimate techniques but a tips that work great and are extremely important to use. Please enjoy!
- If you want people to do few different things, send them few different emails. This means, you should put only one offer or “call to action” in a single email message.
- Use more periods, less commas. By following this techniques you will have short and clear sentences.
- Imagine your Call-2-action is your slogan, make it short and clear. Short emails have higher CTR and ROI.
- Facts > Opinions. “Our software extracts more than 1000 emails per minute” is better than “Probably the best email extractor”
- Write complete sentences that are grammatically correct. Email message is not a tweet or SMS – show your respect with nice and smooth sentences.
- Make sure you can’t face any possible legal problems with your email.
- Invite recipients to share their thoughts and ideas. It’s good to stay in touch with your recipients and subscribers – ask them to share their ideas and thoughts.