Hope you’re doing great! I’m really glad we can have a look at some digits of 2012. This time I would like to provide you with some 2012′s Internet and Email statistics I found today. I think it’s better to start with email data and then proceed to charts with Internet-statistics. Please enjoy!
Email 2012 in digits
These email findings for the full year of 2012 (see below) are provided by the Radicati Group, a tech market research company. Here we go:
- Number of email users worldwide: 2.2 billion
- Total email traffic per day worldwide: 144 billion messages
- Number of email clients worldwide: 4.3 billion
More email statistics, from other sources:
- Number of active Gmail users globally, making it the leading email provider worldwide: 425 million.
- Usage share of iOS, the most popular email client: 35.6%
And now some common Internet statistics as promised :