How to send bulk SMS without a cell phone
Progressive changes are around us. Web services for mass messages are one of them. It made relaying bulk SMS online without using the cell phone very easy. What to expect from this opportunity? You will be surprised about the speed and convenience of the web services. In addition, it provides the possibility of sending mass SMS almost to every country in the world, even if you are not physically present everywhere. There are many websites present with mass SMS services and it is hard to find the most reliable one. We would like to present you the list of functions that will help you to choose the best possible service.
Bulk SMS sending from cell phone
The cell phones have a function of relaying the mass texts as well. You have to create a group of recipients from your contact list, create text and send them. It is the only possible way to do it. That’s why we would like to compare the cell phone’s feature with web services.
Global coverage and prices
If your business or work is connected to various markets and in different countries, so the web service you choose must include those countries. The popular ones include 200+ countries. The prices are different in every country. If we are talking about sending mass messages from cell phone, the prices will be much higher than from web service especially if your recipients are in different countries.
- Menu. The cell phones don’t have this feature, but it is obtainable in the web service. You will work with the SMS service very often. That’s why it is very important to choose the service with user-friendly menu.
- Alphabetic name. This feature is available for web service only. It is possible to give a name of company for the sender.
- List manager. It is one of the menu’s part in web service and you can download database with phone numbers in xls, csv or other format. The process of creating the list works automatically. It is harder with cell phone feature because you have to create a group from you contact list for your own.
- Personalization. This function helps you to personalize your SMS for every recipient. Such personal touch will bring more attention to your announcement or advertisement. This feature is not available in cell phones.
- Delivery reports. It helps to track every message or newsletter. In addition, it allows you to monitor delivery status and rates. The web service has the delivery reports only.
- Templates. Save your time with templates. Once you have created it, you can use it in the next newsletters.
- Automation. This function is used for planning and scheduling texts for a particular time and date.
The unique features aren’t obtainable in cell phone.
Extension and mass texting software
Sending SMS notifications is much easier if the chosen service works as an extension. Download it on the devices or laptop from web store and send texts much faster. In addition, some extensions (like SMS extension for Google Chrome) can also extract the phone numbers from the web pages you have visited.
You can install the bulk SMS sender on your PC too. It helps to create, edit and manage the newsletters even without internet connection.
We compared relaying the mass messages from cell phone and web services. It might be better to use the cell phone feature only if you have some small group of recipients and you do it once. However, if you make SMS newsletters often you have to automate all the processes. Then you can save time and money.
In addition, we included the most important features of web service to this list but there are many more functions and interesting ideas, which you can share with us in your comments.