One Time Fee
Responsive Email Design
Nowadays, life cannot be imagined without a smartphone in one's pocket. As more and more people are reading emails on mobile devices like phones and tablets, optimization of emails for mobile devices is not just a luxury, but a necessity.
It is inconvenient to read usual, non-responsive emails on mobile phones because the mobile screen is much smaller than the desktop screen.
The main advantage of mobile-friendly emails is that they are optimized for practically all mobile devices. This gives you the opportunity to read emails on a screen with even the smallest resolution.
All emails created with the help of our new editor in the bulk email service have a responsive design.
To create such emails you need to:
- Go to your Member Area (Email Service — Create a campaign).
- Enter the name of the mailing - select the address book, the address of the sender, the sender's name and the subject.
- Select the basic structure of a template, the number of columns, and how they will be placed.
- Place the elements of your email and add text and images (click on the item and drag it to the right spot). At this stage you can add text, a preheader and footer, an unsubscribe link, images, buttons, videos, and social network links.
- Edit the background color, text color, size and style of the font, and mobile style on the third step.
- Send your campaign!
In the left column there are elements that may be added to the message. The right column represents the layout of your future email. Any changes that you make are displayed in this column instantly.
You can see how the email will look in a browser or on your mobile phone screen whenever you want to.
Create your free account in service todayFree signup