Payment, Pricing, Discounts
Paid funds will get added to your account balance instantly or within 1-2 hours maximum once we have received your payment.
! Otherwise, please contact customer support with your payment details.
·Non-cash payment (invoice for juridical persons);
·E-money (Qiwi, PayPal, WebMoney, credit cards, e-port, MoneyMail)
1) by downloading the picture from your computer and inserting it directly into the message.
2) by linking the picture.
Do not forget to set your time zone in the Profile settings in order to have your delivery reports and email campaigns scheduled correctly.
Or, you can add a template with the help of "Email templates". Create the new message as a template under “Manage templates’, insert a name and save by clicking “Save as a new template”.
Address Books, Sender Email
Sending & Delivery
• Your campaign does not pass moderation because of suspicious content or the existence of “stop-words” finding.
! We consider any unsolicited, unexpected, or unwanted email message sent to recipients in order to extort valuables from them or mislead them, or any message originating from an unauthorized sender, to be SPAM.
• You do not have enough money to start the campaign.
! Add funds to your account balance.
• recipient’s address does not exist;
• recipient’s mailbox is full;
• message is rejected by the recipient's server as SPAM.
• "Sent, delivery status not known yet" - Message was sent, but delivery status is not known yet. This status is temporary and will change shortly.
• "Delivered" - Message was delivered. This status may change to 3, 4 or 5.
• "Delivered and read" - Message was delivered and read by recipient. This status may change to 4 or 5.
• "Delivered, read, clicked a link" - Email was delivered and recipient read and clicked though. This status may change to 5.
• "Delivered, read, user unsubscribed" - Message was delivered, read, but the user unsubscribed via the unsubscribe link. This status is final.
• "Invalid email, delivery not successful" - Email address does not exist and delivery failed. This status is final.
• "Email temporarily unavailable" - Server logs one or two failed tries, but continues to attempt delivery (the last email sending failed due to reasons beyond our control вЂ" for example, the user's email server was unavailable or rejected the message. This email address will offer "available" status again in 7 days. If sending fails again at this time, the term of unavailability will increase by 3 days for up to 30 days).
• "Email unavailable" - Delivery failed after 10 tries; the mailbox becomes permanently unavailable.
• "Message rejected by the recipient's server as spam" - The recipient's server rejects the message, considering it spam. The mailbox will be available again in 15 days.
• "Recipient's mailbox is full" - Email address is unavailable. Resending will be attempted again in 3 days. After a second rejection, the mailbox's term of unavailability increases by 1 day for up to 10 days.
• "Recipient marked the message as spam" - If the user sends any complaints, we add his/her email address to the list of permanently unavailable emails.
• "Delivery failed for other reasons" - Delivery failed due to other reasons. This status is final.
If you sent email messages to recipients without having previously obtained their consent (this is forbidden), the present of undelivered emails can increase up to 30%. There are several reasons that delivery might fail: for example, email addresses do not exist, are blocked, include misspellings, and so on.
The reports are displayed in 3 graphic types: general statistics, campaign statistics (sent, delivered, click-throughs), and error statistics.
You can easily include in the reports:
• Care-of addresses. Add some email addresses of your friends or colleagues to the mailing list, and check sending, delivery and other statistics.
• Feedback. Include your company's email address or phone number in all email messages and do not ignore feedback.
Abide by the following rules to create a high-quality email campaign:
• Reliable mailing
! Always view your statistics to improve your campaigns.
• Include up-to-date and interesting email content.
! The recipients must be interesting in your offer; otherwise, the campaign won't yield results.
! Try to speak to the recipients in their native language or use international ones.
! Include your company email address or phone number in all email messages. Check for mistakes.
• Unsubscribing link.
! Any email without an unsubscribe link is spam, so our service inserts it automatically in every email message.
All stats are displayed in graphic format in the "My campaigns" menu.
Variables in the email message editor allow you to personalize your emails. Variables correspond to column names. Choose the columns with the additional information you want to add in the message and specify the variable names while downloading.
The number of mailing lists allowed is unlimited. You can leave the loading page without any data loss вЂ" mailing lists load in the background, so you can download several mailing lists simultaneously.
Anti-Spam Policy & Privacy
• No false, invalid or misleading information in the subject line or the body of email message should be sent using Atomic Email Service.
• No email message must be sent to email recipients without having previously obtained their consent.
• Text displayed must clearly state or illustrate the service that is offered.
• Marketing campaigns must clearly identify who is providing the service (originator) and clearly state the expense of the service promoted.
More about our anti-spam policy read here.
We only use information you have submitted to provide you with information, services, and other opportunities. We do our best to protect your information against unauthorized access or release.