- Atomic Email Studio
- Software de envío
- Administradores de listas
- Bases de datos
only $ 12.85
Atomic Email Tracker
Atomic Email Tracker is a web based service for tracing sent e-mail messages.
Determining who to communicate with, what to communicate and when to communicate is the key to effective email campaigns! No specific technical knowledge or additional efforts are required!
- Create an Email Tracker account* and check if it is active, your password will be emailed to you upon registration
- Integrate Atomic Email Tracker with any bulk mail sending software and broadcast your newsletter. For best performance, use with Atomic Mail Sender**
- Login to your Email Tracker Control Panel to analyze gathered statistics
*Upon creating your account you get 10 free days of the service on trial, it is fully-functional! If you like the service, you can pay for it right from your Email Tracker account panel or buy it right now.
**Once you are registered with the Email Tracker service and the newsletter campaign is created in Atomic Mail Sender ('Service' -> 'Newsletter tracking' menu), our system automatically adds a piece of tag to your newsletter context allowing Email Tracker to monitor broadcasted email campaigns.The following features are available for Email Tracker users:
- Unlimited email campaigns
- 10 detailed reports with filtering capabilities and illustrative charts
- Recipient's data recording such as email address, IP, country, date and hour of opening, number of clicked links and opened messages, open rate, CTR
- Unique and non-unique actions tracking
- Reports delivery via e-mail
- Ability to export some tracking results into RSS
The following reports are available in the Atomic Email Tracker Panel:
- General summary - stats table shows campaign name, start date, number of sent emails, number of emails opened with open rate, and links clicked with CTR.
- Last 10 days - shows general statistics for the last 10 days.
- Recipient's activity - detailed information about those recipients who have opened your email and/or clicked inserted links. Stats table shows campaign name, opening date, recipient IP, email address and country.
- Dynamics - lets you keep track of the activities scheduled in all of your campaigns within the last 7 days (opened messages and clicked links with view ratio and CTR)
- Compare campaigns - lets you compare 2 campaigns by CTR and open rate during the period from 5 to 100 days beginning the campaigns start dates.
- By campaign ID - these stats are similar to "General summary", but without campaign filter. Here you can view ALL campaigns and proper data: start date, emails sent, emails opened with open rate, links clicked with CTR.
- By countries - shows generalized information about emails opened and/or links clicked grouped by country. Contains the following data: country, emails opened with open rate, links clicked with CTR.
- By hours - information grouped by hours.
- By days - information grouped by hours by days of the week.
- By months - information grouped by hours by months.
Numeric values are presented to report on the following:
- Sent messages - the total number of email messages "scheduled to be sent" for the campaign.
- Opened messages - the number of unique contacts who opened (viewed) the email messages sent.
- Open rate*- a measure of how many people on an email list who can open (view) a particular email campaign. The open rate is expressed as a percentage, and we calculate it as follows: open rate = emails opened / emails sent. For example, a 10% open rate would mean that of every 100 emails sent, 10 were actually opened.
- Links clicked - the number of unique contacts that clicked on links in the email message sent.
- CTR or Click-through rate - is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising campaign. CTR is expressed as a percentage, and is obtained as follows: CTR = links clicked / email opened.
It is important to understand that the open rate is not a 100% accurate measure because:
- recording an 'open' can only happen if the readers email client is capable of displaying html with images, and that option is turned on.
- your readers may have a preview pane in their email client which might be displaying your email automatically without the reader ever having to click on it or read it.