Atomic Newsgroup Explorer - Quick Intro
Atomic Newsgroup Explorer (ANE) is developed to extract e-mail
addresses and user names from the newsgroups (usenets). Just enter a server
address or choose it from the default list and the program will download the
names of all available groups. Then select some interested groups to explore
and ANE will gather all the addresses and names
from these groups.
Actually, it takes a half an hour to get the new targeted list of e-mail addresses
using ANE! The list can be saved to a file, Windows Clipboard or MS Word or
MS Excel application.
The elements of program's main window:
- Main menu - program's main menu
- Hotkey panel - quick access to programs functions
- News group loading panel - quick selection of news servers and public
group loading panel.
- Downloaded news group panel - this panel displays loaded news groups
(their names). To select a group to load users data, simply mark
the check box next to the group. Additional features are available in
the context menu.
- Loaded user names and e-mails panel - this panel displays data loaded
from the news groups (unique names and e-mail addresses of users). Additional
features are available in the context menu.
Main menu functions
Download the latest
version of program
Email management software