Web form subscription
Here you may configure how to add and remove users who left e-mail address
in the web form located on your site. To make it available, you need put a subscription
form on your site. See here how to do that.
- Name: name of the current rule. Anything you like.
- Save: save the changes in the current rule.
- Remove: delete the current rule.
- Check addresses listed in: URL address of the folder where a web
form is located on your site. You need only provide an address of the form.
When done, Atomic Subscription Manager will connect the form and get information
about new subscribers and user who want leave mailing list.
- Apply this rule: used to set time intervals when the rule should
be executed. If the rule is set to be executed manually (Only manual use
is checked), pressing the Apply Now button executes it immediately.
See also other topics:
How to add a new rule
POP and IMAP rules
Local file rules