Here you may configure how to handle adding / removal requests sent by e-mail.
Atomic Subscription Manager may periodically check your mailbox and find users
- Rule name: name of the current rule.
- Save: save the current rule.
- Remove: delete the current rule.
- Server: addresses of the mail server (POP or IMAP). Server type
is selected from the list below.
- Protocol - protocol (POP or IMAP) used for accessing mailbox.
- Auth/connection: type of authentication and type of connection. Atomic
Subscription Manager support all modern types of connections and authenitcations.
- User name and password: user name and password used for authentication
on the selected mail server.
- Do the following action: group of rules for processing incoming
mail. To perform an action with sender's e-mail address, please select a desired
action, check on it and type in a keyword that triggers action. The keyword
is register-independent (remove and REMOVE are the same commands) and can
be located in Subject line only. If you want to disable an action, "uncheck"
it in the appropriate checkbox.
Please, take a note of the fact that you can define all actions (subscribe,
unsubscribe, subscription status) - in one rule.
- Apply this rule - used to set time intervals when the rule should
be executed. If the rule is set to be executed manually (Only manual use
switcher), pressing the Apply Now button executes it immediately.
See also other topics:
How to add a new rule
Web form subscription
Local file rules