Atomic List Manager Online
Atomic List Manager Online is a list manager capable of maintaining several mailing lists for building a quality personalized email list that does not contain invalid or unwanted addresses. As a result, open, click-through and ROI rates naturally increase up to 25%.
The service can process .CSV and text files that contain multiple data parameters, and can manage one or several mailing lists at a time.
It’s easy to start using Atomic List Manager Online:
- Create an ALM Online account*. Your password will be emailed to you upon registration.
- to your ALM Online Control Panel and upload files containing lists to be processed by our server.
- From the upper menu, choose any list management tool, and select one or several uploaded files that you wish to process.
- Choose how you want the processing result: to the same file on the server; as a new file on the server; or just displayed and saved to your computer.
- Click "Start" to proceed with your chosen file process.
*Upon creation of your account, you get 3 free fully functional days of Atomic List Manager on trial! If you like the service, you can pay for it directly from your List Manager Online account panel, or buy it right now..
Email marketers know that quality mailing lists are the key to successful bulk email campaigns. While there are some good and a few excellent tools to help you manage your mailing list, none comes close to Atomic List Manager Online (ALM online)--especially if you have several e-mail lists to maintain.
Our server response time is very fast, but depends on list length and the operations you execute.
Atomic List Manager Online has a very attractive, simple user interface. The following are basic tools but extremely useful for you:
- Delete duplicates - remove duplicate records from your list.
- Save email only - create a new list containing emails only extracting them from the original list. This feature is useful when, e.g. your email list contains a lot of additional data
- Sort list - sort the records within your list by whole string, email addresses, domain addresses (e.g. atompark.com), domain addresses first level (e.g. com), domain addresses second level (e.g. atompark)
- Kill suspicious e-mails - purges your email list of "suspicious" e-mails like NULL@..., REMOVE@..., SUBSCRIBE@..., UNSUBSCRIBE@..., CANCEL@..., NEWSLETTER@..., ACCOUNT@..., MAILER-DAEMON@..., BOUNCE-MAIL@...
- Top-level domain check - check email address top-level (first level) domains for validity within a selected file and creates a new "clear" one. E.g., ".com" domain is valid, ".h7" does not exist, so emails containing such domains will be removed from the resulting list.
- List union - merge several mailing lists into one file (data from one list will be just added to another one).
- List intersections - make a new list containing only the same records available in all picked lists.
- Subtraction - subtract the list A from the list B to return a new list where all elements of list A equal to one of the elements of list B have been removed
We recommend that you have a look at Atomic List Manager software if you have long-term list management tasks. Use email validation software together with the list management service or software to detect even more non-existing addresses in the list.
Atomic List Manager Online Screenshots
Click on any screenshot to enlarge. Screenshot of a large size will be opened in the current window.
Our clients about Atomic List Manager Online:
Frequently Bought Together
- Atomic Email Studio
- Bulk Mailers
- Email Extractors
- List Managers