Atomic Email Tracker
Great software! Great script Tracker! Amazing work, really! ... Keep the awesome work!
Atomic Email Tracker is a web-based service for tracking sent email messages.
Atomic Email Tracker tracks all sent email messages and gathers the statistics of your email campaigns. Access data on email opens, click-throughs, pages visited, and much more. Determining who to communicate with, what to communicate, and when to communicate is the key to effective email campaigns. No specific technical knowledge or additional efforts required!
To start using Atomic Email Tracker, please follow these simple steps:
- Create an Email Tracker account*. Your password will be emailed to you upon registration.
- Integrate Atomic Email Tracker with any bulk mail-sending software, and broadcast your newsletter. For best performance, use our email tracking software with Atomic Mail Sender**
- Log in to your Email Tracker Control Panel to analyze gathered statistics.
*You get 10 free fully functional days of Atomic Email Tracker on trial! If you like the service, you can pay for it directly from your Email Tracker account panel, or buy it right now.
**Once you are registeredwith Atomic Email Tracker and your newsletter campaign has been created in Atomic Mail Sender (“Service” -> “Newsletter Tracking” menu), our system automatically adds a tag to your newsletter content, allowing Email Tracker to monitor broadcasted email campaigns.
The following features are available for Email Tracker users:
- Unlimited email campaigns
- 10 detailed reports with filtering capabilities and illustrative charts
- Recipient data records, such as email address, IP, country, date and hour of opening, number of clicked links and opened messages, open rate, CTR
- Unique and non-unique action tracking
- Report delivery via email
- Ability to export some tracking results into RSS
The following reports are available in the Atomic Email Tracker Panel:
- General summary - stats table shows campaign name, start date, number of sent emails, number of emails opened with open rate, and links clicked with CTR.
- Last 10 days - shows general statistics for the last 10 days.
- Recipient's activity - detailed information about those recipients who have opened your email and/or clicked inserted links. Stats table shows campaign name, opening date, recipient IP, email address and country.
- Dynamics - lets you keep track of the activities scheduled in all of your campaigns within the last 7 days (opened messages and clicked links with view ratio and CTR)
- Compare campaigns - lets you compare 2 campaigns by CTR and open rate during the period from 5 to 100 days beginning the campaigns start dates.
- By campaign ID - these stats are similar to "General summary", but without campaign filter. Here you can view ALL campaigns and proper data: start date, emails sent, emails opened with open rate, links clicked with CTR.
- By countries - shows generalized information about emails opened and/or links clicked grouped by country. Contains the following data: country, emails opened with open rate, links clicked with CTR.
- By hours - information grouped by hours.
- By days - information grouped by hours by days of the week.
- By months - information grouped by hours by months.
Numeric values are presented to report on the following:
- Sent messages - the total number of email messages "scheduled to be sent" for the campaign.
- Opened messages - the number of unique contacts who opened (viewed) the email messages sent.
- Open rate*- a measure of how many people on an email list who can open (view) a particular email campaign. The open rate is expressed as a percentage, and we calculate it as follows: open rate = emails opened / emails sent. For example, a 10% open rate would mean that of every 100 emails sent, 10 were actually opened.
- Links clicked - the number of unique contacts that clicked on links in the email message sent.
- CTR or Click-through rate - is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising campaign. CTR is expressed as a percentage, and is obtained as follows: CTR = links clicked / email opened.
It is important to understand that the open rate is not a 100% accurate measure in any email tracking software because:
- recording an 'open' can only happen if the readers email client is capable of displaying html with images, and that option is turned on.
- your readers may have a preview pane in their email client which might be displaying your email automatically without the reader ever having to click on it or read it.
Atomic Email Tracker Screenshots
Click on any screenshot to enlarge. Screenshot of a large size will be opened in the current window.
Our clients about Atomic Email Tracker:
Frequently Bought Together
- Atomic Email Studio
- Bulk Mailers
- Email Extractors
- List Managers