The guides collected here will help you with various software questions.
1. All copyrights to AWE are exclusively owned by AtomPark Software.
3. Once registered, the user is granted an exclusive license to use AWE on one computer at a time (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose. The registered AWE may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The AWE unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of AWE without written permission from the copyright holder. The AWE unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
6. AWE IS DISTRIBUTED “AS IS”. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by AtomPark Software.
8. Installing and using AWE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AWE files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.Back