Email Marketing 2010 – Top 25 Reasons to Launch Email Newsletter
If you are considering launching email marketing campaign or just an email newsletter – these tips are written for You! These are 25 tips to help you understand email marketing and email newsletter publishing strategies.
*E-newsletters establish a regular link between brand and customer.
*Email provides instant contact for urgent announcements or releases.
*Customers can receive messages wherever they are, either at home, at work or mobile.
*Many customers spend a majority of their time at a computer where the message is delivered.
*A well crafted email campaign can provide value to, and educate customers.
20 more tips!
- E-newsletters can supplement any other marketing channel and add value to other campaigns.
- Email marketing creates a direct link to your sales team.
- Email marketing provides a customization that other marketing channels can not provide.
- E-newsletters enable customers to get the information they are interested in while giving your company insight into what they are and more importantly are not interested in.
- E-newsletters coupled with promotions promote spending on your brand.
- Newsletters can give customers pre-release information on products to enhance sales.
- Regular newsletters provide a critical connection between customer and your brand.
- E-newsletters keep customers and prospects abreast of any new organizational developments.
- Email marketing is the most efficient form of mass communication.
- Loyal customers will sign up for information and can be rewarded with custom benefits.
- Regular communication drives measurable traffic back to your website.
- Companies can launch global campaigns and keep their audience up to date.
- Email marketing delivers news to your audience wherever they may be.
- Customized offers and messaging lets your prospects and customers feel special.
- Regular communications keeps your customers and prospects interested and loyal.
- An audience can be reached immediately with any new product or release.
- Targeted email marketing is measurably valuable and results are easily quantifiable.
- Customized dynamic content can give customers exactly what they are interested in.
- Customers actually welcome the emails with educational information and and special offers.
- Email marketing provides the highest ROI in the area of digital marketing.