Everyone wants marketing for nothing and their traffic for free. (My apologies to Dire Straits.) And there are a lot of ways to get it done. But sometimes you want more for various reasons:
- You're launching a new product.
- You're offering a new service.
- You need your overall traffic numbers up.
- After months of using free traffic-building methods, you still have that "lonely" feeling every time you check your stats.
If so, it may be time to take a trip into "Business ClichèLand"..."To make
money, you have to spend
money." And there are a lot of ways to do just that to increase your online business presence.
- Buy pay-per-click advertising from services like Google's Adwords.
- Purchase an opt-in email list for a marketing campaign.
- Offer an affiliate program to increase your marketing efforts, using a service such as Clickbank...or make your own! (The good side of this is that, for the most part, it only costs money when sales are made!)
- Purchase posts or reviews on popular blogs. (Yes, this can be done, through services like PayPerPost, ReviewMe!, etc.)
- Purchase signature links from members of forums in your target niche.
Of course, it's more than possible to become very successful without spending a dime, but it's just as possible to spend a lot of money to become a dismal failure and wind up living under a bridge in a cardboard box. Do your research
. All advertising is not created equal, especially for your product.
The above is a very small list of different types of advertising you can spend your hard-earned money on. What methods have you
used that were successful? What methods were a failure for you, and why do you think that happened?
Boost your business with AtomPark
Try our software and evaluate it in action