You definitely work in Marketing, if:
10. You lecture the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways to improve their look-to-buy ratio.
9. You get all excited when it's Saturday so you can wear
casual clothes to work.
8. You refer to the tomatoes grown in your garden as "deliverables."
7. You find you really need PowerPoint to explain what you do for a living.
6. You normally eat out of vending machines and at the most expensive restaurant in town within the same week.
5. You wear gray to work instead of navy blue to make a
bold fashion statement.
4. You know the people at the airport and hotel better
than your next door neighbors.
3. You ask your friends to "think out of the box" when making Friday night plans.
2. You think Einstein would have been more effective had he put his ideas into a matrix.
1. You think a "half-day" means leaving work at 5 o'clock.