Social Media Techniques 2010 – TOP 23 Social Media Trends
- The fact that audience has the control starts to sink in.
Social Media Trends 2010
- Social media will get real budgets.
- Social media will be integrated to overall marketing activities.
- Social media ROI will become important.
- Brands start to use listening platforms to monitor the conversations.
- Social media will reach behind corporate firewalls.
- Customer service and interaction with businesses becomes social.
- Measuring online activities and their effect on offline sales will become increasingly important.
- Media will fragment even more and smaller communities can be hyper-targeted.
- Social networks chatter will be incorporated into CRM systems.
- More sales will originate from social media contacts (B2B and B2C).
- Mobile Marketing will reach tops of social media.
- All search will be real-time. Web, blogs, social networks.
- Real-time will be the right time. Delays will cost customers.
- People will use more social networks’ messaging instead of regular email and IM.
- First large scale successful augmented reality applications.
- Campaigns will get more dynamic, spanning from offline to actionable social channels.
- Social networks will become more commercial.
- Ads will be more interactive and connected to social networks.
- The home page for internet users will be social network’s profile page.
- Facebook will grow to 700 million?
- Shopping will be integrated into social networking sites.
- Email Marketing boost because of integrated social media technologies.
You may also like these articles: