Hope you're doing really well! I would like to discuss some basic Mobile Email Marketing
techniques with you. Nowadays mobile email marketing is growing extremely fast, it went up 35% last year in the United States - and now we have a chance to expand our email marketing campaigns to a growing quantity of a smart-phone users. Most of you are profs at creating a perfect message for your email marketing campaigns, and all I want to show now is few techniques that will help you to reach mobile users with your email newsletter. There are few differences between mobile and web-based email marketing:
- Small screen
- Slower download speed
- And you have even less time to grab someone's attention with your email
So here are Top 9 Mobile Email Marketing techniques. I'll keep it short :)
1. Include a plain text version of every message.
2. Keep text links uncrowded and make them standout from each other.
3. Don’t use large images links.
4. Use a good subject line to catch people’s attention.
5. Use the right alt tags for your images.
6. Have a clear call to action.
7. Test mobile emails on different smartphones.
8. Include a mobile style sheet.
9. And remember - content is the King!
Boost your business with AtomPark
Try our software and evaluate it in action