Hope you're doing great! I would like to provide you with the list of tips that will help you to create perfect email signature.
1. Keep it as laconic as you can, but be sure to provide all the important information. 4 lines is some kind of accepted standard.
2. Use pipes (|) or colons (::) to separate text within the line and condense information.
3. Back to the roots - simple plain text is best; skip colors, custom fonts and images.
4. Always use the accepted signature delimiter (-- ) to help your signature get recognized as such by all the email clients.
5. Be careful with HTML formatting because it may not appear how you want it to for each and every of your recipients.
6. Test your signature with as many email clients as possible, especially if you use HTML formatting.
7. Make sure your logo and other graphics are optimized and uploaded as files to your server. Also use an absolute URL.
8. It's best to write the whole URL, not just create a hyperlink.
9. Avoid including multiple phone numbers and email addresses - this is always confusing. Pick just one of each contact type.
10. If you include Skype or other IM contacts be ready to get contacted this way.
11. Put links to your most important social network and social media profiles, but only if they are appropriate.
12. Include your email address. Unfortunately, some email clients just don't include header information in replies and forwards.
13. Create different versions, both in length and content and use them for different needs. It's good to use short version for replies.
14. Make sure you keep your signature updated on all of your mobile devices, sure if you use them to send messages frequently.
15. Always think twice before writing a quote; you can never know when you might offend someone or give the wrong impression.
16. Avoid including a legal disclaimer unless required to do so.
17. Avoid including a virus-checked message at the bottom of every email. That's history, most of the email service providers check emails automatically and notify user in case of a danger.