The Social Media Strategies Summit Comes to Anaheim, CA
GSMI announces the return of the leading event for senior-level marketers, the Social Media Strategies Summit in Anaheim, CA on March 19-21st. SMSS is in its 10th year and set to yet again deliver a world-class speaker line-up, the most current education on social media marketing, and unmatched networking opportunities.
FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Vanessa Fiske, Director of Marketing, DVD Netflix
- Mark Pontrelli, Director of Digital, Coty
- Ted Bramble, Director Global Brand Creative, Hot Wheels
- Aaron Kaufman, Senior Social Media & Studio Marketing Lead, PlayStation
- Jennifer Cacace, Director of Social Media, Pandora
- Alex McNab-Lundbäck, Head of Corporate Social Media, A.P. Moller Maersk
- Gabriela Head, Social Media and Blog Ecosystem Director, Microsoft
- Lisa Fong, SMB Marketing Lead, Pinterest
- Evolving and Developing Your Social Media Strategy
- Content Creation and Storytelling Best Practices
- Building Brand Awareness and Engagement
- Creating Engagement Across Social Media Channels
- Social Media Advertising and Paid Media Best Practices
- Driving Revenue and ROI through Social Media Channels
- Harnessing Social Media Data and Insights to Improve Strategy
Education on the latest tools and technology to increase your marketing potential and efficiency
Access to intimate workshops designed to give you hands-on training with new marketing territories and to help strengthen your skill set.
Hundreds of new professional connections
Innovative ideas and creative strategies to impress your team back at the office
Attendees will learn the nuts and bolts of a successful social media strategy to position their brand for success, assess and audit their current social media initiatives through real-life feedback, discussions, and peer-to-peer learning.
#SMSsummit cultivates a unique gathering of senior-level, cross-industry marketers.
This isn’t just for social media professionals. This summit is amazing for the entire marketing, digital, and social team!
Carly Yates, Warner Bros.
Empowering. Encouraging. Engaging. Love SMSS. Attend today! You won’t regret it.
Katie Neuman, Northwestern Publishing House Christian Books & Gifts
If you are looking to network with others in your industry who understand the challenges you and your company is facing and are working to find solutions too, then the SMSS is for you!
Mary Baucom, Healthline
For speaking opportunities, please contact Breanna Jacobs at Breanna.Jacobs@gsmiweb.com or submit your application online.
For exhibition or sponsorship inquiries, please contact Kelly Hara (email@example.com / 619.377.8475) or submit your application online.
For press passes or media partnership opportunities, please contact Vanessa MacMillan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or submit your application online.